LAC Flying School Terms & Conditions Trial lesson vouchers
1. Vouchers purchased are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, after which it will become void. Ensure you take the flight BEFORE the voucher expiry date.
2.Trial lesson vouchers are non-refundable.
3.The voucher can be extended for a period not exceeding two months from the expiry date at a cost of £24.00, provided the flying school staff are notified before the original expiry date.
4. If the flight is cancelled due to weather or technical issues you may still be liable to pay the extension fee should the voucher expire.
5.The voucher can be upgraded, provided advance notice is given to the school staff.
6. On the day of the flight a valid voucher must be presented to the school staff, if it isn’t we can’t guarantee you will be able to take the flight.
7. If a voucher is lost or stolen the staff must be notified in advance, it is at LAC Flying Schools discretion whether or not the flight is allowed to go ahead.
8. If the voucher is booked in a four seat aircraft we are able to take one observer only in the back seat subject to height and weight restrictions, this is not
9. Height and weight restrictions apply, for the two seat aircraft these are 6ft 1in and 14 stone. Please ensure you consider these before booking the flight.
10. If on the day it is found that the recipient exceeds these restrictions you will be asked to pay to upgrade to a larger aircraft or have the voucher refused. If you are refused you may also be liable to cancellation charges.
11. Regarding height and weight restrictions for the four seat aircraft please contact the school staff directly.
1. We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for cancellation of a booking. If less than 48 hours notice is given you will
be liable to pay a £36.00 cancellation fee.
2. If you book a slot and don’t turn up the voucher will become void.
3. No shows for current members of the school are charged at £36.00 per slot.
4. LAC Flying School reserves the right to cancel any flight due to weather or technical issues.
1. Deposits: For any non-member wishing to reserve a slot a deposit of £36.00 will be required in advance. This is non-refundable.
2. Extension fee: Trial lesson vouchers can be extended for a period not exceeding 2 months at a cost of £24.00.
3.Credit Cards: Charged at £3.00 per transaction.
4. Gift card postage:£3.00.
1. We operate a strict no refund policy.
1. LAC Flying School take data protection very seriously and do not pass on personal details to any 3rd party, other than law enforcement agencies. We will only use them
information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).